Tax Breaker Co. is looking for an individual looking to become a student of the financial services profession. This will be a virtual role meaning that flexibility is inherent in the job as all your will require is a laptop and WIFI.
We are looking for a part time, 8-12 hours per week, bookkeeper/administrative assistant to join my team as I expand across a national market of emerging upwardly mobile millennials. Hours have some flexibility, although I prefer a regular schedule of Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I believe in 3-day weekends as long as we handle our business during the week.
This job is: 1) A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, and are ready to embark upon a promising and rewarding career in financial services 2) A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply and 3) Open to but not limited to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliation compilation activities for various entities across multiple industries.
- All bookkeeping tasks, including date entry, enter receipts and invoices, reconcile invoices, balance statements, preparation of journal entries, engage with staff and hotel guests with specific requests as needed.
- Recording day to day financial transactions.
- Keeping excel and Quickbooks records.
- Reconciling bank and credit card activity.
- Paying bills and recording in Quickbooks.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience with QuickBooks-Must have 2+ years of experience
- High School Diploma (Required)
- College-Associates degree preferred
- Discipline to handle responsibility with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational skills, Detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Reliable and dependable
- Professional demeanor with associates and guests (written, phone and in-person)
- Proficient in Word, Excel and G Suite
- Proactive Team Player who financial services
Salaries & Wages (Compensation-commensurate with knowledge and experience): $18-$22 per hour to start